How do I pay for Daily Parking at the Huntington Rail Road Station?
There are Two ways to pay for parking at the Huntington Train Station; Pay using the Passport Parking App, or pay in person at one of the on-site Parking Meter Pay Stations.
Daily parking is available at the Huntington Train Station in Lot 15 which is located just outside of the ticket booth, and on street, Broadway and Railroad Ave.
Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 24 hours. No fee required Sundays and Holidays.
Daily parking in Lot 15 is $10.00 for 12 hours, $20.00 for 24 hours. (Space #s 1 - 68)
Daily parking on street is $6.00 for 12 hours, $12.00 for 24 hours. (Space #s 100-154)
To pay for parking utilizing the Passport Parking app:
- Go to PassportParking.com and download the app.
- Find a sign for Passport Parking that will indicate the zone you are parking in.
- Select the zone, enter your space number, and pay from your phone.
Passport Zones at Huntington RR station:
11721-Parking Lot #15 at LIRR
11722-On-street parking at LIRR (Broadway and Railroad)
*Get parking session alerts before your meter expires or add time to your meter remotely. See the website for details. Note: If Max Time was already purchased, you can not add time.
To pay for parking utilizing an on-site Pay Station: Note the numbered space you are in. Pay Stations are located outside the ticket booth. The payment instructions are posted on the Pay Station as follows:
- To start press GREEN
- You can push the RED button if you need to cancel anytime before making your payment. Once payment is inserted or made the transaction is complete. All sales are final. No refunds are given.
- If you just arrived press 1 for initial purchase.
- If you are adding time to your space, press 2. You will be asked to provide information from your receipt.
- Enter your space number on the keypad and press # (the pound sign).
- Press blue buttons to buy time. Card Max, or Max Time, will automatically extend to you and charge you for 24 hours. Use the Add Time button if you do not wish to purchase the max time.
- Machine accepts quarters & dollar coins, $1, $5, $10 & $20 bills. Insert coins or bills to increase time.
- Machine also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards. Insert card, follow on screen instruction.
- Press green button to complete transaction and retain receipt for proof of payment or to add time later. Note: If Max Time was already purchased, you can not add time.