Huntington Geographic Information System (GIS)
Log in to Professional GIS (sign up for free trial below)
Log in to Public GIS (sign up below)
The Land Management Division of the Planning and Environment Department offers online access to records from the Town’s land inventory, including free and subscription access to advanced features of Huntington’s Geographic Information System (GIS). Professional GIS includes:
- Free 60-Day Trial
- All features of the free Public GIS:
- Interactive map displaying general property information for all properties in the Town of Huntington;
- Search by address or Tax Map Number;
- Determine your Refuse District, Carter providing service, Collection days, and Carter phone number;
- View Special Use District information such as Fire Districts, School Districts, Villages, etc.;
- Query and display properties that meet specific input criteria: Minimum and Maximum Property Area, Type of Land Use (i.e. Residential) and Zoning;
- Tools designed for land surveyors, appraisers, real estate agents and other land-intensive professions;
- Access to recent and comparable sales data, Zoning Board decisions, filed maps, approved site plans and many other layers;
- Generate mailing lists/labels and real estate reports;
- Run advanced queries on all layers;
- Mobile version add-on available.
Log In (Pro), (Public) or Sign Up for Huntington's Geographic Information System (GIS)
New users of free Public GIS or for free trial of Professional GIS, sign up below.
*Please fill out all required fields.
Questions? Contact GISPro-Admin@huntingtonny.gov or (631) 351-3196