Passport Parking App
Say hello to convenient parking with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
Pay for Parking with Passport
Paying with Passport Parking is simple:
- Enter Zone # and Space #
- Enter length of stay
- Enter payment information
Download and pay with the Passport Parking App or pay online:
Park. Pay. Be On Your Way.® with the Passport Parking app!
When paying with the Passport Parking App, use the corresponding Zone # for the parking spaces located in the following parking zones, where signs and decals on parking posts will also display the corresponding Zone #s:
Huntington LIRR Train Station
- Broadway: Zone # 11722
- Municipal Lot 15: Zone # 11721
- Railroad Street: Zone # 11722
- Clinton Avenue: Zone # 11728
- East Carver Street: Zone # 11726
- Elm Street: Zone # 11725
- Gerard Street: Zone # 11729
- Green Street: Zone # 11728
- Main Street (Route 25A): Zone # 11724
- New Street: Zone # 11727
- New York Avenue: Zone # 11723
- Wall Street: Zone # 11727
- West Carver Street: Zone # 11726
Zone #s are posted on signs and on parking space # posts.
If it's raining or snowing, you can pay from your phone inside your vehicle!
Passport Parking App FAQs
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
- No coins, no problem:
- Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Stress-free parking:
- Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
- No need to rush:
- Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
- Easy expenses:
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
- Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!
Still have questions?
Parking Enforcement Team (PET)
Town Hall (Room 310)
100 Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: (631) 351-3234
Fax: (631) 351-3169
Contact Passport Parking App Support
Merchants: Validate Customer Parking!
Merchant Validation Guide