Parks and Recreation

Parks and Recreation Links

Project PLAY Camp Registration


Project Play / St. John’s Camp Registration

The following is a list of acceptable documentations as proof of income and eligibility as per the USDA required for Project PLAY/St. Johns Camp. If you do not meet the requirements your child/children will not be accepted into the camp.

  • Letter from school districts notifying your child/children has/have been approved for free or reduced meals.
  • Medicaid, SNAP, TANF or FDPIR case number
  • Recent paystubs
  • W2’s or completed income tax paperwork
  • Notarized letter from employer stating wages

The following is a list of acceptable documentations as proof of residency. To satisfy this requirement you must provide at least two (2) of the following:

  • New York State driver’s license with Town of Huntington address.
  • Motor vehicle registration with Town address.
  • Non-driver (New York State) identification with Town address.
  • Huntington property tax bill.
  • Utility bill with Town address.
  • Library card with Town address.
  • School report card with Huntington (Town) school district.
  • School identification card.
  • Town of Huntington recreation identification card.

We are also requesting that you bring your child/children’s birth certificates as proof of age.

Please make sure you bring with you to registration the required paperwork mentioned above. Without it your application will not be accepted at that time.