Parks and Recreation

Parks and Recreation Links
Contact Print

Firefighter / Rescue Seasonal Beach Permit


Resident volunteer firefighter or resident volunteer rescue squad personnel are eligible to receive a "FREE" Town of Huntington Seasonal Beach Permit. Vehicle registration, driver's license is required. 

Click Here to fill out the Fire/Rescue Seasonal Beach Permit Request Form. Once vehicle registration, driver's license, and fire department association have been verified the Parks and Recreation Department will mail out an individual beach pass.