Parks and Recreation

Parks and Recreation Links
Contact Print

Ball Field Permits, Rosters & Information Sheet

The Parks & Recreation Department operates natural and synthetic turf ball fields at a number of different Town parks that it makes available to leagues, clubs and sports groups. An application fee applies and there is a facility use fee for the permit period.  Note: Rosters 13 and up, complete with copies of all team member Resident and Non-resident ID Cards - Maximum of five (5) non-residents per team.

2019 Athletic Field Rules & Regulations (PDF)

2019 Town of Huntington Concussion Management Protocol *NEW*

2019 Field Permit Application (PDF) - legal size

2020 Documents Due by League (PDF)

2019 Roster (Front & Back) Lacrosse (PDF)

2019 Adult Roster (Front & Back) Softball (PDF)

2019 Roster (Front & Back) Baseball (PDF)

2019 Adult Roster (Front & Back) Frisbee (PDF)

2019 Adult Roster (Front & Back) Soccer (PDF)

2019 Youth Roster (Front & Back) Soccer (PDF)

2019 Financial Report All Leagues (PDF)

Information Sheet - Softball 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - 90 Foot Fields 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - 60 Foot Fields 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Soccer 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Lacrosse 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Field Hockey 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Football 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Ultimate Frisbee 2019 (PDF)

Information Sheet - Camps Use of Fields 2019 (PDF)

Contact Parks and Recreation at the number indicated on the form for additional information.