Parks and Recreation

Please click here for Melville Town Center Information 

Parks and Recreation Links
Contact Print

Recreation I.D. Card

Resident Recreation/Golf I.D. Cards are for residents only and offer discounts on Parks & Recreation Department programs, admission to the ice rink, swimming pool, Town of Huntington golf courses, and free entry into the spray park. 

To obtain a new or renew an existing Recreation/Golf I.D. please bring a PHOTO ID and something to prove residency (utility bill or tax bill) to either the Dix Hills ice rink (631)462-5883 or the Dept. of Parks and Recreation at Huntington Town Hall Rm. 103 (631)351-3089.

Recreation/Golf I.D. Card Fees

Fees subject to change.

Resident Adult (18-59 years)

Every 2 years


Resident Teen (13-17 years)

Every 2 years


Resident Senior (60+ years) and/or Disabled (13+ years)

Every 2 years


Lost Card Replacement

Each time


Golf Card/Adult/Senior/Disabled/Teens (16+ years)

(needed for Crab Meadow Golf Course)

Every 2 years


Golf Card/Adult/Senior/Disabled/Teen (16+ years)

(needed for Crab Meadow Golf Course)

Every year